Subject: six metre open 19th August 2017 at 2 Islands RYC
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 20:15:53 +0100

Hi John 
results from todays open meeting for sixes

      Six Metre Open Two Islands RYC 
      Score Card 
      19/08/17 Race Discards Final 
      Pos Name Club MYA no No 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Total 1 2 3 Total 
      1 Dave Green Two Islands 1799 0 2  1  1  1  1  1  1  1  1  1  3  1  1  2  2  2  22  3  2  2  15  
      2 Mike Ewart Abington Park 43 12 3  9  3  3  2  3  7  2  2  2  1  2  2  1  1  1  44  9  7  3  25  
      3 Mike Kemp Two Islands 3445 65 1  3  2  2  3  2  2  3  3  9  2  3  5  4  9  4  57  9  9  5  34  
      4 Colin Davies Emberton Park 2913 99 4  2  9  9  4  6  9  5  6  3  4  4  3  3  3  9  83  9  9  9  56  
      5 Paul Risdale Two Islands 1058 91 5  4  4  4  7  5  3  6  7  4  6  5  8  5  4  3  80  8  7  7  58  
      6 Geoff Raygada Two Islands 2501 05 6  5  5  5  6  4  4  4  4  9  9  8  4  6  7  5  91  9  9  8  65  
      7 Dave Kerridge H & DC 589 82 7  6  7  6  8  7  5  9  5  5  5  6  6  9  5  7  103  9  9  8  77  
      8 Tomas Green Two Islands 3620 87 8  7  6  7  5  8  6  7  8  6  7  7  7  7  6  6  108  8  8  8  84  
      9 

     

     

     

     

     

     
     
     -  -  -  -  -  

     

     

     

     

     

     

     
     -  -  -  -  -  

     

     

     

     

     

     

     
     -  -  -  -  -  

Hope this is in a useable format for you
regards
Mike Ewart